Friday, May 9, 2008

Summertime, and the Livin' is Easy!

I'm finally done with school!! Yayyyyyyy!!!! I just took my last final yesterday, and I am done until August. People have been asking me if I'm taking summer classes, and whenever they do, I just laugh and give them a meaningful look that says, "No thanks! I'd rather eat poo!" All I'm doing now is finding a job so that I can make money and not have to bum any off of Mom.
Also, I am trying out for the OWC Madrigals choir next friday, so hopefully that works out.

Hope to see you guys in the next few months!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Yeah, summer classes are a no. Only for idiots. And definitely get a job, I hear Big Kahuna's is hiring.

And I'm going to leave you with the teaser that you *might* be seeing us in the next couple of months...but no more information yet. bwahaha

Anna Farley said...

Oh, Shannon, you hurt my soul! Don't tease my heart any longer!

Carynanne said...

Ryan is taking summer classes for his Master's degree. Does that make him an idiot? Shannon?? Huh???

Good news, Adena. The chipmunk was released safely into the wild with no cats in sight. He was reenergized and literally lept out of his box to freedom. I'm gonna miss him...

Carynanne said...

that would be "leapt"

Shannon said...

Yes. Yes it does.

Adena said...

BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BIG KA-HU-NA!!!